WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 27 September 2008

And The Winner Is .........

The winner of challenge 15 chosen at random is
Congratulations Shelly
please email me you details and I will post your prize out to you.

7 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

well done - you will have great fun playing with your prize.
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Dawn said...

Well Done Shelley!

ella bella said...

congratulations Shelly :) x

Shelly said...

WOW! I can't believe I've won! I'm so chuffed, THANK YOU!!! This is the first blog challenge I've won, yipee!!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Congrats Shelley :)

sandra's crafty corner said...

congratulations you lucky lady you,
sandra xx

lisa said...

http://lalittle20-lisa.blogspot.com/
Here is my my entry for this weeks challenge xx tfl xx
All the dt cards are stunning and so inspirational xx
lisa